What The Beard Do Shirt

 That's such a contrite and apologetic attempt to distract from the fact that the democratic party use the stances on that shirt for their political voting views. I'm sorry but the fact we have to stoop so low to try to sugarcoat the undertones here really does make me lose respect for the lefts. As a moderate medium statist, I really dislike when any party tries this shit. While I agree with the shirts, I sort of get the point in making them change. If you allow this then you can't complain when someone wears a Trump shirt or some offensive right wing motto. If you open the door to one, you open it to all. Herein lies the problem with your statement, like many people, these basic moral topics are not political... society just made them that way... I see no candidate slogan on there, I see no specific party issues in there. 



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt