Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor Shirt

 Well for one thing, there is literally a Political Action Committee (PAC) called Black Lives Matter. I have heard that isn't part of the official movement but then I've also heard the movement isn't interested in policing who is and isn't with them so...I kind of conflicting statements there. I guess i used political as a generalizing statement. I feel like these are controversial topics that you see in the news being heavily associated with left vs right. Which to me is political. Try and disagree but google any of these terms and you find articles opposing or supporting these statements. And to me, that is political.  One of its definitions is “the assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, especially when concerned with power and status in a society.” You associate politics as a bad thing. 



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt