Breaking Bad 12Th Anniversary 2008-2020 Thank You For The Memories Signature T-Shirt

 Some people really believe in rules to the point that they don't understand why other people world break such trivial rules as "sign your name" and "use the appropriate path for entry and exit from a shop" Worst case they mark that transaction as.suspicious. call the husband about it and he goes "no I didn't sign that! I full heartedly believe Barack Obama signs a cock 'n' balls ejaculating because it made him laugh. I had a problem once where my bank didn't believe I was me because I drew the loop on one of the characters in my name a slightly different way.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt