Cat Tattoo I Love Portland Timbers Shirt

 This is what I was going to say. Just bought a house and the signing is endless! My husband took the time to write his whole name out and mine looks like a bunch of loopy loops, so I win, I think. I had a stamp made for the printed version of my name. I have a long first and long last name. For a few years, I witnessed wills and various other estate planning docs that required lots of both signing and printing your full name. I love my name stamp. Reminds me of a reddit post from a few years ago, where a pair of roommates used more and more obvious forms of "faking" their signature, in an attempt to get called out on it. This was back before the security chip in cards, where you had to sign everything and the cashier had to confirm it.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt