Fleetwood Mac 53Th Anniversary 1967-2020 Signature Thank You For The Memories Shirt

 Thankfully when I sign electronic notes at work I can just do initials. So much easier to do on a touch screen instead of a real signature. When I went to the notary (for my dad's heritage) I noticed her signature was really short and quick. It makes sense given her whole job is to sign legal documents all day. When I bought my house they didn't let me use my regular signature. They said I had to sign with my middle initial. But my signature doesn't contain my middle initial. So that wasn't my signature. But I have to pick my battles so I just did as I was told.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt