Giorgio Tsoukalos I’m Not Saying It Was Aliens But It Was Aliens Shirt

  I knew a woman whose baby canine teeth had never fallen out. they were just plunked right on top of her grown-up ones. She asked facebook if she should remove them and everyone was like "NO!! they make you unique and beautiful!" but if you looked at her profile pics, there wasn't a single one where she was smiling. I did get them out eventually but my teeth were unbelievably screwed up because of it. I had a cartoonish overbite until I finished with braces senior year of high school. Everyone always got so mad at me for not smiling w/my teeth in pictures, like sorry I totally hate my disgusting crooked smile lol. I'm all for loving your quirks but sometimes they make life way harder than it needs to be.



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt