Giorgio A. Tsoukalos I’M Not Saying It Was Aliens But It Was Aliens Shirt

 I have alopecia, and have been debating getting a microdermal tattoo on my scalp so I can have a regular hairline again and be outside without having to wear a hat. Every single person I've brought this idea up to has shot it down. Like, I'm just trying to get as close to normal as I can get after losing almost all of my hair, and the ability to grow a beard. But people hear tattoo and instantly hate the idea. It's weird. Do what you want, fuck other people. If you want to do it, you do it. If accepting yourself and having a better mental health means you have to do this, than do it. If it helps with your body dysphoria than everything is good.



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt