Happy Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead Guitar In Mexican Shirt

 I did it for work for 6 years, and the shit I saw other guys do made me want to jump off a roof. One guy opened the persons basement window, ran the line in and hooked everything up. No, the window couldn't close and yes, it was the middle of winter. I'm 26 and have a lot of grey hair because of that damn job. Thankfully I got hurt and I'm in school now. I had one drill through my outside wall and run the cable line right across the middle of the living room floor to where the tv was, when i asked what he was doing he just said this is how it's done now and they don't run them through attics anymore. I kicked him out and did it myself.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt