Kansas City Royals 4 Alex Gordon Thank You For The Memories Signature Shirt

 What makes that statement even dumber is that not all tattoos and not all scars are created equal so generalizing them with a single statement is silly. I have 4 scars and have 0 desire to cover any of them up, but that's because they aren't large and are in convenient spots. If something happened to me that led to a scar like what OP has I would 100% get a tattoo over it. Seriously, don't get me wrong, I don't think for a second anyone should be ashamed of, or otherwise see their scars as a detriment to their appearance, but.. they're not more beautiful than a purpose made piece of art.



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt