Koreans For Trump Keeping America Great American Flag Shirt

 I absolutely love your story and resolution and wish you joy and stability moving forward. You’re sleeve is dope but I don’t think those bunnies are as “cute and fluffy” as you think lol. They are creepy, I like creepy but I could see it wigging some people out, especially when you add people’s pre judgment of people who have tattoos and your size. It’s like having an automatic “shitty person” shield.  When I first got my septum ( pre it being trendy), it was cool because people who had an aversion to it were non progressive turds who I didn’t want around me anyways and people who approached me because of it were usually cool open minded people I would want to talk to, win win !



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt