Nothing Was The Same Shirt

 I recently got some self-harm scars on my arm tattooed and I haven’t looked back since. It feels like a new chapter not only for myself but definitely how people view me. People stare, make comments, ask questions, it’s ridiculous. Now instead of having to hide my arm I can show off this beautiful piece of art. It’s truly one of the best things I’ve done for my mental health. It also almost “wraps” up that part of my life and helps me stay clean to this day! These were exactly my reasons for having all my self harm scars tattooed over. To me they were my self hatred etched deep all over my arms, and I got so tired of seeing the reactions. It was very rare for people to comment, but some would smirk .



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt