Official 4 Ever Royal Kansas City Baseball T-Shirt

 I thought the belief was that you could tell if a signature was being replicated if the duplicate was using a high-flow pen which would cause a build up of ink or odd blip whenever the pen stopped moving to check the curve. Whereas, the authentic signature can be done in one smooth motion. I suppose its all moot if the person doing the duplicate simply practices over and over and can replicate the curves in a clean single pass. My writing is hardly ever done in a smooth motion, even my signature. I rest my hand on the page and have to periodically lift and move it to follow my script. It might have something to do with being left handed.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt