Official If You Ain’t Nasty Don’t @ Me Shirt

 I have chosen my tattoos carefully. Look closely. As tools they may grant you a glimpse into the human I am. Equally they may shield me from the person you are if you cannot see past the colours inked into my skin. I have surgical scars on my left arm from the 3rd and 4th times I broke it, and I think they are ugly as hell. I'll probably end up getting them covered up. I find that often people will get tattoos over scars so those scars (which usually come from a very negative point in life) evoke a feeling of power and beauty when seen and not pity from others which happens. Also so that the person can look at that spot a remember the transformation rather than the initial reason the scar is there.



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt