Official Jack Skellington Halloween Is Coming Shirt

 I have a really long first name/last name combo, so when I got older and actually had to sign stuff, I changed my signature to my 4 initials. It easy and fast! My boss’s signature used to just be 2 initials and a circle around them...but he did it the same way every time. My old bosses signature was just a single scribble. Not a lot, not an actual scribble, just a plain horizontal line with like 2 or 3 ups and downs. But he did it THE SAME WAY every time. I once had a paycheck that bounced because the secretary had run out of pre-signed checks and copied it herself. Looked identical to me, but the bank caught it because otherwise his signature was perfect.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt