Powered By Thors Hammer Halloween Shirt

 I always wonder on those "write your full name and signature" forms, isn't your handwritten full name the signature itself?  My understanding of this is to print my name legibly and then sign it the way I normally do (in cursive and much less legibly... But it's consistent). Yes, your signature is the identifying thing, but they still need to be able to read your name. I'm actually a teacher, and I had the sponsor of one of the clubs on campus come by my room a while back to double check that the signature on a student's field trip form was really mine. I have a “teacher signature” for hall passes that’s literally scribble. But it’s CONSISTENT scribble.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt