Quote Kamala Harris Also Joe Biden 2020 Election Slogan T-Shirt

 They don’t have to stop defining your struggles if you get tattoos over them! You can have both: a physical marker of something you survived, just beneath something that makes you proud to be seen. It’s your skin: it gets to mean whatever you want it to. I'm worried that I'm going to bring this up in the future as a real fact because I will have forgotten the source. Yeah, the whole "scars are more beautiful than tattoos" is a pretty subjective stance and probably taken mostly by people that don't have massive scars. This. I have lots of big scars from traumatic experiences. Many people get them covered up simply because the scar is a huge trigger for PTSD, some people just don't want to look at it.



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Dia De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Skull Mexican Holiday Shirt

Sugar Skull Girl Day Of The Dead Shirt

Nice Just Live Shirt