Respect Los Angeles Postseason Shirt

 This is the exact opposite of how signatures work though! The entire point is that it's your signature that you do every time! Society: We should each develop a personalised mark that is hard for others to copy and easy for you to replicate, so you can always verify if you agreed to something. Okay this is my personalised mark. It is on every official document I own, thus providing physical backing to its legitimacy. I have two signatures for this reason. I'm not a notary but I have a job where I occasionally have to sign things that also have to be clearly legible, for legal reasons. At this point I've done it enough that I have a fairly distinct "legible signature," just like my normal signature.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt