Respect Oakland Athletics Postseason Shirt

 There's some Reddit post where a guy used to draw his signature as 3 cats, because he found it funny... and then he bought a house and had to draw the exact same 3 cats, over and over again, across many pages of mortgage contracts. I worked at a restaurant for a while and we had to sign every open container of food, coffee, TIL registry, anything. I changed my signature because it was actually too long. I got my notary license a few years ago and they rejected my signature because it wasn’t legible. I’m like... but that’s how I sign my name, but, no dice. So I had to sing my notary signature in a way I literally never sign my name and I don’t even remember how I did it.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt