Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

 I had my cable guy call his supervisor when they tried to do this. I'm a network engineer so I just ran the cable in the attic myself while the supervisor watched, and then the tech completed the rest of the installation. People like you were my favorite. When there was something I was either unable to or uncomfortable with and customers would just do it how they wanted while I did something else or I'd come back and they wouldn't freak out, best people. I had one come out to replace the old wires that were giving issues. For some reason instead of reusing the existing holes he drilled new ones through the brick and ran new wires, leaving both the old holes and the old wires untouched.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt