Sugar Skull Girl Day Of The Dead Shirt
It was this deep red big ass flower shaped candle that looked she bought from the 99cent Store. There wasn’t a smell, but glitter all over it. It was from my best friend in high school. She didn’t even wrap it. She pulled it out of her backpack and was like ‘Here. Happy birthday. In high school one of my friends got me this little red horse statue for my birthday, probably cheap as heck. I had no interest in the physical object itself, but I was really happy that he'd remembered my birthday and bothered to get me something. It didn't matter that I didn't care about horses, the fact that he'd gone to the effort of trying to find something I'd like (even if he didn't hit the mark) meant a lot to me. I thanked him and was in a great mood.
Buy it: Sugar Skull Girl Day Of The Dead Shirt
Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét