Sugar Skull Woman Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt

  I got a good lawyer who was outraged at what they were doing, and charged me a very reasonable rate. I helped her by doing all of the research and helped her to prepare the case, which saved me a ton of money. Even so, she suggested that I offer to settle in a preliminary arbitration meeting and they turned me down cold. They wanted all of it, and they were absolute dicks about it, too. So we went into court pissed off and extremely well prepared. They showed up fully unprepared, and felt that the judge would side with them because they were a big Fortune 500 company and I was a nobody (one of their lawyers even told me that over the phone). I couldn't believe that that was their actual strategy, but it turned out to be true. The judge got really irritated with them very early on in the testimony because they brought no documents at all (we actually supplied them with extra copies.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt