Super Mario This Is My Roy Costume Shirt

 What, you can’t comprehend that this would be a super nice thing for the person to hear? Its blatently obvious that the ‘souls of the ancient warriors’ arent going to literally be infused into the tattoo but its just a nice thought and was a sweet thing to say. Yes, it is nice, but op made it all up. This is not how warriors have been dealing with scars for generations. GuyWithRealFacts is a known story teller, but this ones a bit less ridiculous than his other posts which are obviously false by the end. You’re making me think about covering up my scars now. I always thought my scars defined my struggles but maybe covering them up reall would help me with my confidence! Thank you for sharing!



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt