2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt

 And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince. I used to believe I wanted no service, but after my grandfather died, and trust me, he was not a man that wanted a service at all. So we didn’t have a full service, just a gathering of friends and family and had a dinner, and I realized that the service isn’t about the deceased, in a way, but rather a way for your loved ones to achieve closure and share stories and such. So my wishes aren’t anything grand, just a place for my loved ones to find peace.




Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt