American Native Girl In A World Full Of Princess Be An Indigenous Woman Shirt

 Unfortunately for most burials you're filled with formaldehyde and other embalming chemicals that make it very hard to decompose for years. Not to mention your coffin/casket is put in a giant metal box because otherwise when it is broken down the ground caves in and makes landscaping a pain. This is exactly why I want to be put whole in the ocean. No one thinks I'm serious when I tell them. Bury me without a coffin without embalming so all the energy that is stored in my body can be returned to the earth. Don't cremate me, because then all that energy just gets wasted in space.





Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt