Beauty Has No Skin Tone For T-Shirt

 I want my body put in a cryo-chamber and shot into space. Hopefully maybe a few million years later I get discovered by a intelligent life form and brought back to live in a new time. Or just explode into pieces when hit by space debris. Either way it's pretty cool. Natural burial. Wrap me in linen, put me in the ground. Let me go back to the earth. Cremation uses a lot of energy, emits a lot of co2. Traditional burial uses a lot of resources, plus all the nutrients of your body are locked in a coffin instead of contributing back to the earth that those nutrients came from.




Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt