Biden Harris 2020 Will You Shut Up Man Shirt

 They have a few companies that will cremate you and shoot you off into space and I couldn't imagine a cooler way to go. My grandfather and I used to shoot off professional-grade fireworks when I was younger. The entire time I knew him he said that when he passed away he wanted his cremated ashes shoved in a firework shell and shot off over are local high school where he spent a lot of his volunteer time at. When he passed away two years ago we did just that. Is that ... is that legal? That doesn't sound legal. Even with cremation, bits of bone and other matter remain. So some kid probably stumbled upon part of your grandpa's tibia or something.




Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt