Biden Trump 2020 Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt

 I'd like to be mummified and cursed so that I might later rise and spread some sweet plagues. I'll do it for 300$ Cleopatra starter pack, get the anubis 2000$+ to have your own mini pyramid and 500$+ for each family member you want buried(If they're alive it costs extra), and only for this month pay 15,000$ for the Osiris plan and I'll get your corpse to the giza pyramid and enter the tomb to bury you behind some stone. My dad used to say two things, "dig a post hole and throw me in head first so the world can kiss my ass" or "cremate me and throw me in the well so I'll stay cool in hell" he was a heck of a dude.




Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt