Bike Life Is Like Riding A Bicycle To Keep Your Balance You Must Keep Moving Albert Einstein Shirt

 She wanted her ashes spread in the ocean. She told this to everyone for years, even in her dying days. My mom refuses to do it. “I’m not putting her in the ocean with all the plastic and fish!” No one seems to argue with her on it. So on the mantle she is. I intend to spread her in the ocean one day. Why does your mom get to overrule your grandmother's last wishes? Replace her ashes with wood ashes and do it, don't wait since life is too short and you might not get too much of a chance to do it. I could be wrong because it's not my situation but in my experience they feel weird or its hard for them to go and do it. No one is willing to challenge them because grandma is already in a better place so it won't really upset grandma since there's no way of her knowing...



Home: 1Tees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

Good Rip Chadwick Boseman Shirt