Good Pad Whats Suhes Vintage Shirt

Just woke up. Im jacked to the fucking tits with puts. Im calling off work today. Give me a circuit breaker. well, at least he's in great physical shape, eats well, doesn't take drugs..like speed and isn't pre-diabetic. so, he should be fine.  You guys ever have those days where nothing makes sense, all your trades are losing, and you think it might be time to quit? that’s been the past month for me. The last time I properly shit my pants was when I was 16. I was at my grandmas house with my family and I was sharing a room with my brother. I woke up with a massive dookie and went to go to the bathroom but it was occupied.




Home: Romancetees 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt