No Muff Too Tuff We Dive At Five Shirt

 When I tell my grandkids the story about 2020, the virus, the stock market, you name it, I don’t think they’ll even believe it. “Kids...I was able to recoup all of my losses for the year by the end of September, but not two days later our prez got covid and lost it all again...”I thought to myself the other day what is the absolute dumbest play I can make..My sweet baby RKT, I never doubted you other than those times I doubted you. Orange Man might actually die. 70+ years old, obese, only eats Mcdonalds and Wendy's, doesn't exercise much and prob doesn't get a lot of sleep. Doing maybe the most high-stress job in the world too. He probably will have to go on a ventilator unless they have some high-quality Cov-id drug available.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt