Randolph And Mortimer Duke Vote Duke Bros 2020 Bet You Well Win Shirt

 Been staring at futures & global markets for a couple of hours and couldn't figure out how China is still green. Then I looked at the date and realized their exchanges have been closed since Wednesday for Mooncake festival or some . I'm just as perplex as everyone else the WH didn't have a play book for what happen when 45 or top cabinet members are Covid positive. I sure hope so man. I bought three PTON 103P when it was at 105 yesterday after selling my three PTON calls. I have like 4K equity in calls and about 2K in puts. Hopefully my puts with soften today’s bullshit.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

It’S A Beautiful Day To Leave Me Alone Shirt