Party Skeletons Couple Dia De Muertos Day Dead In Mexican Shirt

 That's the installer/cable company's problem. Because if their insurance doesn't pay, they still have to. He'd be crazy to claim it, too. Pay cash, apologize, hang your head a bit if it makes you feel better, and walk. I always thought that was kind of fucked up about insurance. Like I’m paying you money just in case something happens. But then I get penalized by you when something happens and I need to use the service I pay for? Maybe I’m oversimplifying it a tad. She's 100% math. She'll tell you that the math adds up for risk/etc and I believe her. Still... settling with cash can be way cheaper in the long run.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt