Bobs Burgers And Linda Belcher Shirt

 Whenever the kids’ supervising parent is going to change, we always have verbal acknowledgment. Like: “hey, you got (kid 1 and kid 2)?” “Yep.” “Cool, I’ll be home in (amount of time.).” I would NEVER just dump them and take off, because if my husband didn’t know he was responsible, then he wouldn’t know to go looking for them in case they got into some sort of trouble. This woman seems not to have common sense. Not to mention, kid is FOUR. Four year olds don’t sit still. She couldve gotten into some drain cleaner or turned the stove on while OP was sleeping. I once woke up to find my bf’s ex had dropped off the kids while I was sleeping and I was livid because I was not awake and didnt know they were there (as the only adult in the home). Super dangerous. She could have wandered out into the street or any number of things.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt