Dragonfly Whisper Words Of Wisdom Let It Be Shirt

 I’m assuming OP is female? That’s why Rose thinks she should automatically babysit. Rose thinks that OP’s female biology (even if she’s unwilling) trumps the willing friend with childcare credentials. Agreed, parent to a 2 year old and I would NEVER just leave her in someone’s bed with a note, not even my own HUSBAND. I would wake him up and make sure he’s aware I’m leaving and he’s now responsible for the child. That’s so so irresponsible and insane. NTA OP. Indeed. How much trouble is that 4 year old going to get into in the time between the mum leaving and OP waking up? She could damage things around the house and/or seriously injure herself.





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt