Goat Let Me Pour You A Tall Glass Of Get Over It Oh And Here’S A Straw So You Can Suck It Up Shirt

 I was running late one morning and went in my sister's room and asked her to take my daughter to daycare. She sat up, told me it was fine and I left. My daughter's bedroom was right next to hers so her crib was on the other side of the wall from her bed. She called me at work around 9 and had no recollection of our conversstion that morning. She said she kept hearing talking and realized it was my daughter. Thank goodness my daughter was safe in her crib and really was happy playing and singing but after that, I made sure she gave me her permission while she was fully awake.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Among Us Idk That’S Kinda Sus Shirt

The King Of Wakanda Black Panther Had Dies 1977-2020 Shirt

2020 Joe Biden Will You Shut Up Man T-Shirt